This economical saw makes it easy to handle those big sheets of wood or plastic and cut them accurately - horizontally or vertically. One operator can cut large sheets of material into finished sizes or into sizes that are easy to handle. Ideal for cabinet making, building construction, remodeling, home projects, and small lumberyards. The functionality and portability of the Panel Pro allows convenient use in your shop or on the jobsite.
- One person sawing that is easy and accurate
- Cuts both vertically and horizontally
- Vertical design takes up less space in your shop
- Lightweight for portability on the job site
- Saw blade is completely enclosed and behind the panel when cutting
- Ready to assembly in under 30 minutes
- Folding stand allows for easy storage taking up minimal space
- Maximum Crosscut: 50"
- Maximum Rip Cut: 96"
- Maximum Cut Thickness: 1-1/2"
- Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square: within 1/32"
- Motor: 15 Amp, 120 Volt
- Saw Blade Diameter: 7-1/4" (included)
- Shipping Weight: 175 lb.
- Direct Ship Item - Shipped directly from manufacturer
- Must be shipped within 48 Continental United States
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address (we'll ask you about that during checkout): There is no charge for this
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available (we'll ask you about that during checkout): There is a $75 fee for this
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise: Please call customer service before returning product
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Upper Extension Bracket Kit (42874): allow for a secure way to mount wooden upper extensions (includes instructions)
- Quick Stop Angle with Stop (42875): used with upper extensions for easily repeatable cutting
- Lower Extensions (42872): add 20" to each side of the material handling fence for cutting even larger panels
- Dust Collection Kit (42871): includes a 10' hose, rollers, dust tube, and a steel elbow
|Brand||Safety Speed Cut|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRO2K|
|Panel Saw Cut Accuracy||1/32"|
|Dust Collection||Sold Separately|
|Maximum Cut Thickness||1-1/2"|
|Maximum Rip Cut Length||96"|
- Makes 4' vertical cross cuts
- Rotating saw head lets you make 8' horizontal rip cuts
- Excellent when cutting sheet goods like particle board, MDF, plastic laminate, plywood, even 2x4s
- Sits on a rugged 14 gauge frame with wheels so it's portable on any job site
- Ergonomic handle makes cutting easy, even with just one hand
- Heavy-duty saw motor with dust port
- Saw head rotates by pulling a few pins to make safe and easy rip cuts
- A spring-loaded counter balance system makes cutting easy and fluid
- Vertical and horizontal rulers give you consistent measurements every time
- Emergency stop switch for added safety
- Low voltage regulatory switch
(1) Safety Speed Cut Panel Pro 2 Vertical Panel Saw
(1) 7-1/4" Saw Blade