- Push-open action allows you to open the drawer without the need for pulls or knobs.
- Totally concealed undermount slides.
- Ultra-smooth gliding motion with excellent rigidity and stability.
- Full extension.
- Included front release levers allow quick, easy drawer installation and removal.
- Drawer height adjustment with 3 mm range (about 1/8").
- Drawer slides accept #6 wood screws or 6mm euro screws.
- Minimum drawer side thickness is 1/2" (13mm).
- Maximum drawer side thickness is 5/8" (16mm).
- Load rating is 75 lbs dynamic, 100 lbs static.
- Drawer bottom must be recessed from bottom edge of drawer. Recess range is 3/8" to 9/16".
- Length of drawer slide should equal the length of the drawer box.
- To find the minimum cabinet depth, add 7/8" to the length of the slide.
- To find maximum cabinet depth (relevant only when using rear mounting brackets), add 2-1/2" to the length of the slide.
(2) Front Locking Devices
(2) Rear Mounting Brackets
2 Review(s)View All
Springs Pop Out of Salice FuturaPosted July 7, 2014
still lookingPosted May 26, 2014
Delicate -- mechanism comes apart in a breeze and height of slides varies by a strong 16th of an inch.
Worth it at a 5-6 dollar sales price...for the 40+ I paid for each unit I deserve dinner and an apology.
I'm a third generation carpenter with 20 years running my own shop.
First and last time Salice will be wasting my time...still looking for a spring that shot out unprovoked...