Are you looking to update the hinges on your classic, 3/8" lipped kitchen cabinet doors? Do you want the easy adjustability and clean look of European-style hinges? These Rockler-exclusive Salice hinges are the perfect solution! Now you can retrofit 3/8'' lipped overlay doors (especially common in mid-20th-century kitchen cabinets) with concealed hinges that feature easy three-way cam adjustability. Just mount the specially designed plate to the back of the face frame and attach the high-quality, nickel-plated Salice hinge. You can fine-tune the door's fit with a turn of a few screws on the hinge. And because the hinges are completely concealed when the door is closed, your options for knobs and pulls are practically unlimited! Screws and instructions included. Sold in pairs.
This hinge is compatible with the JIG IT® Hinge Plate Template for 3/8'' Lipped Door Hinge #50908 (Sold Separately) for faster, more precise installation.
|Cabinet Application||Lipped Face|
- Conceals knuckle and gives complete control for three-way cam adjustability.
- Ideal for retrofitting cabinetry dating back to the 1940s.
- For face-frame cabinets.
- 5/8" clearance required on back edge of face frame for mounting plate to be attached properly.
- 110° opening.
- Side, depth and height adjustment.
- 35mm diameter and 9mm deep metal cup.
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions.
13 Review(s)View All
Product worked perfectly as described. Small...Posted October 19, 2011
I recently retrofitted 38 doors in...Posted November 29, 2009
These hinges are the perfect solution...Posted April 4, 2009