This innovative system allows cabinet doors to swing open a full 110° with nothing but a slight inward "push" on the door itself. Its two main components - deluxe self-opening hinges and a magnetic release device are state-of-the-art. The nickel-plated, self-lubricating steel hinges feature three-way cam-action adjustability for simple installation and precise door alignment.
- Recommended for face frame cabinet applications
- Push self-opening functionality
- Three way cam adjustment
- 110° Opening
- Nickel Finish
|Cabinet Application||Face Frame|
- Pair of Salice Push Face Frame Self-Opening Door System, Inset Hinges
- 10mm x 55mm Magnetic Release Device (with steel magnet catch)
- One Mounting Adapter
- Two 0 mm Screw-on Mounting Plates
- Two Steel Symmetrical Screw Cover Caps
- Eight Mounting Screws
- One Hinge Installation Template
1 Review(s)View All
Not what I wantedPosted February 14, 2014
One thing that I didnt like, however, was that the bracket that attaches to the face frame does so with two screws in notches, not holes. The bracket has a lip to guide it to the edge of the face frame, so I see no benifit of the notches and I had a difficult time attaching the bracket tightly enough to take the force exerted while adjusting the 3 way adjustment.
I have installed 50 or more concealed hinges using the Rockler drill guide with great success. This hinge was a real disappointment.