This innovative system allows cabinet doors to swing open a full 110° with nothing but a slight inward "push" on the door itself. Its two main components; deluxe self-opening hinges and a magnetic release device are state-of-the-art. The nickel-plated, self-lubricating steel hinges feature three-way cam-action adjustability for simple installation and precise door alignment.
- Recommended for frameless cabinet applications
- Featuring self-open functionality
- 110° Opening
- Three Way Adjustment
- Nickel Finish
This hinge is compatible with the JIG IT® Hinge Plate Template for Inset Door Hinges #56585 (Sold Separately) for faster, more precise installation.
- Cup diameter: 35mm
- Cup depth: 11mm
- Solid steel with nickel plating.
- Three-way cam-action
- Open a full 110°
- Two hinges
- 10mm x 55mm magnetic release device (with steel magnet catch)
- Adapter for the optional surface mounting of the release device (the device can also be recessed into the side, top or bottom cabinet panel)
- Two 0 mm screw-on mounting plates for the hinges
- Two steel symmetrical screw cover caps for the hinges
- Eight mounting screws
- A template for simple hinge installation
2 Review(s)View All
Nice HingesPosted July 31, 2014
Almost a year ago several kits...Posted July 6, 2012