Sawhorses are incredibly practical when you need a lightweight, portable work surface, but if you've used them much, you know that workpieces tend to rattle around and get scratched while you saw, rout and sand. With the Bench Cookie® Plus Sawhorse Clips, that's no longer a problem. Simply slip the clips over your sawhorses, spin your Bench Cookies® Plus on, and you have a no-mar, no-slip work surface that is easily resizeable for any workpiece. The grip is so secure, it's almost like having a fully equipped workbench with dog holes and a vise. Plus, you can slip some Bench Cookie® Finishing Cones on for an ideal finishing surface with no worries about dripping stain on your nice workbench.
- Rockler Bench Cookie Cone Makes Finishing Both Sides of a Project Easy
- Rockler Bench Cookie Home and Bench Cookie Plus Provide Improved Workpiece Support
- Rockler Bench Cookies Workpiece Support with High-Friction Rubber Pads
- Still hungry? Rockler serves up Bench Cookie Home Edition and Bench Cookie Work Grippers Plus
- Troops Enjoy Their Bench Cookie™ Work Grippers
- Bench Cookie™ Work Grippers, Part 2: Rockler Celebrates the Cookie with a Cake
- Mmmm... Cookies! Bench Cookie Work Grippers are here!(Part 1)
- Bench Cookie® Plus Sawhorse Clips are constructed of black spring steel.
- Includes four sawhorse clips and four pan-head screws.
- Not compatible with original Bench Cookies, which lack a threaded insert.
- Pan-head screws are 5/16 x 18T x 1/2".
- Designed to fit over 2x material (1-1/2" thick).
- (4) Rockler Bench Cookie® Sawhorse Clips
- (4) Pan-Head Screws