- Safety System: Automatically stops and retracts the blade on contact with skin.
- Blade Guard: Micro Blade Guard's multiple shield plates protect from flying debris.
- Tool-Free Quick-Change Blade Guard Mount: Make fast and easy transitions between blade guard and riving knife with no tools required.
- Quick-Release, Zero-Clearance Insert: Features a quick-release mechanism for tool-free access to the saw cavity.
- Award-Winning Dust Collection: Patent pending under table advanced airflow control system captures dust at the blade and directs it out of the saw through the dust collection port.
- Fence and Rails: The standard 30" Premium Fence and Rail is a high quality T-Style Design, featuring smooth operation and firm lockdown. The 36" or 52" T-Glide professional fence/rail systems are also available.
- Fit and Finish: Attention to detail, premium craftsmanship and rigorous engineering combine to create a saw you'll love to use.
- Precision Alignment System: Adjust the blade and table alignment with precision not found on other saws.
- SawStop 1.75 HP Professional Cabinet Saw Features 120-volt Power Access
- SawStop, Delta Tools and Powermatic Earn Chris Marshall's Picks as Top Cabinet Saws
- SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw Comes with a Patented Safe Brake System
- SawStop 10" Professional Cabinet Saw Offers New Safety Features and Improved Dust Collection
- Exploring the Safety Features on SawStop Brand Table and Cabinet Saws
- How SawStop's Blade Stop Functions
|Manufacturer Part Number||PCS175-PFA30|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Dimensions||20" x 27"|