- Safety System: Automatically stops and retracts the blade on contact with skin.
- Blade Guard: Micro Blade Guard's multiple shield plates protect from flying debris.
- Tool-Free Quick-Change Blade Guard Mount: Make fast and easy transitions between blade guard and riving knife with no tools required.
- Quick-Release, Zero-Clearance Insert: Features a quick-release mechanism for tool-free access to the saw cavity.
- Award-Winning Dust Collection: Patent pending under table advanced airflow control system captures dust at the blade and directs it out of the saw through the dust collection port.
- Fence and Rails: The standard 30" Premium Fence and Rail is a high quality T-Style Design, featuring smooth operation and firm lockdown. The 36" or 52" T-Glide professional fence/rail systems are also available.
- Fit and Finish: Attention to detail, premium craftsmanship and rigorous engineering combine to create a saw you'll love to use.
- Precision Alignment System: Adjust the blade and table alignment with precision not found on other saws.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PCS175-TGP236|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Dimensions||20" x 27"|
1 Review(s)View All
Great saw!!!Posted June 20, 2014
After assembly, saw was completely within tolerances - only thing I had to adjust was the fence gauge because I use thin kerf instead of standard blades (fence gauge was dead on for the combination blade that came with the saw.
I have done cross cuts, rips, miters, and bevel cuts in oak, plywood, and doug fir. Bevel and fence gauges are dead on.
Blade changes are really easy, I can switch between cross cut and rip blades in under 2 minutes.
Only issue I've encountered is that even with the dust collection blade guard, dust collection isn't that good above the table. I blame the zero tolerance throat plate - there just isn't enough error moving past the blade, even with my 1200 CFM collector. Not a major issue, but my old cheap Ryobi had better dust collection than this.
All and all, very pleased with the saw. It's a bit pricy, but worth it because it's both a great saw and for the piece of mind knowing my fingers are going to stay in place.