- Safety System: Automatically stops and retracts the blade on contact with skin.
- Dust Collection Blade Guard: Low profile guard collects above table dust and minimizes blade exposure.
- Tool-Free Quick-Change Blade Guard Mount: Make fast and easy transitions between blade guard and riving knife with no tools required.
- Quick-Release, Zero-Clearance Insert: Features a quick-release mechanism for tool-free access to the saw cavity.
- 99% Efficient Dust Collection: Advanced control of over-and-under table airflow captures dust at the blade and directs it out of the saw.
- Fence and Rails: Infinitely adjustable T-Glide rail system and widely spaced glide plates provide smooth travel along the length of the table.
- Fit and Finish: Attention to detail, premium craftsmanship and rigorous engineering combine to create a saw you'll love to use.
- Precision Alignment System: Adjust the blade and table alignment with precision not found on other saws.
- SawStop, Delta Tools and Powermatic Earn Chris Marshall's Picks as Top Cabinet Saws
- SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw Comes with a Patented Safe Brake System
- SawStop 10" Professional Cabinet Saw Offers New Safety Features and Improved Dust Collection
- Exploring the Safety Features on SawStop Brand Table and Cabinet Saws
- How SawStop's Blade Stop Functions
- Which Tools Should You Buy First?
|Manufacturer Part Number||PCS31230-TGP252|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Dimensions||20" x 27"|
1 Review(s)View All
The finest table saw I have...Posted September 24, 2013