NOTE: No International shipping available on SawStop items. SawStop items can only be shipped within the Continental United States. SawStop, the SawStop blade logo, and the configurations of SawStop products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SawStop, LLC and are used with permission.
- Motor: 1.75 hp, 1 phase, 110 V, 14 A
- Weight: 265 lbs
- Max. rip, right of blade: 30"
- Cast iron table: 20"W x 27"D
- Steel extension wing: 12"W x 27"D
- Blade: 40-tooth, professional grade, 5/8" arbor
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Blade tilt: Left
- Blade kerf: 0.118" (3mm)
- Blade plate thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 0°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut, blade at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max. rip, left of blade: 12"
- Dado diameter: 8" (requires a separate brake cartridge and table insert)
- Dado max. width: 13/16"
- Arbor diameter at blade: 5/8"
- Main bearing size: 62mm OD x 30mm ID
- Second bearing size: 52mm OD x 25mm ID
- Table in front of blade (max. elevation): 10-1/4"
- Table behind blade (max. elevation): 7-1/2"
- Arbor runout: 0.001" Maximum allowable runout
- Blade lateral movement over full elevation range: 0.006" Maximum
- Table flatness measured diagonally: 0.010" Maximum gap
- Overall table flatness: 0.025"
- Blade alignment with miter slot: 0.010" Maximum displacement
- Deviation of miter gauge indexing stops from actual: �0.25°
- Alignment between spreader and blade: 0.010" Maximum difference
- Miter slots: T-shaped, 3/4" at top, 1" at bottom, 3/8" deep
- Dust collection port diameter: 4"
- Riving knife / splitter thickness: 0.078" (2mm)
- Blade guard: polycarbonate, extends only 5/8" to right of blade
- Insert: zero clearance, steel core, ABS surfaces
- Hand wheels: 7" diameter, cast iron with chrome handle
- Belts: 2 V-ribbed belts - arbor belt is static dissipative
- SawStop, Delta Tools and Powermatic Earn Chris Marshall's Picks as Top Cabinet Saws
- SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw Comes with a Patented Safe Brake System
- SawStop 10" Professional Cabinet Saw Offers New Safety Features and Improved Dust Collection
- Exploring the Safety Features on SawStop Brand Table and Cabinet Saws
- How SawStop's Blade Stop Functions
- Choosing a Hybrid Table Saw
|Manufacturer Part Number||CNS175-SFA30|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8"|
|Dimensions||20" x 27"|
One SawStop Contractor Table Saw