With variable speed from 2000-3450 RPM, this 8" grinding center is well suited for all your grinding and sharpening needs. Simply adjust the speed dial to suit the application. A top-mounted lamp and adjustable shields ensure safety and excellent visibility. Included wheel dresser keeps the 36- and 60-grit abrasive wheels cutting true and clean for optimum material removal. Extra-large die-cast aluminum tool rests provide excellent workpiece support. Use as a benchtop grinder, or pair with the optional pedestal stand (44676, sold separately).
- Cast iron base provides stability and reduces vibration.
- Locking ON/OFF switch prevents unauthorized use.
- Die cast aluminum tool rests adjust to account for wheel wear.
- Large eyeshield assemblies (4-1/2" x 3-1/2") allow for clear view during operation.
- 8" Aluminum oxide abrasive wheels for aggressive material removal.
- Grinding wheels are 8" x 1" face x 5/8" bore, 60-grit and 36-grit.
- Toolless wheel cover removal for easy wheel change.
- Dimensions: 18"L x 11-1/2"W x 13"H
- Tool Weight: 41 lbs.
- Motor Specs: 1/2 HP, 120V, 60Hz, 5.0 Amps
- Abrasive Wheel: 8" Dia, 1" Face, 5/8" Bore, 60-Grit and 36-grit
- Wheel Speed: Variable from 2000 to 3450 RPM
- Flex Light: 40W Bulb, R20 (Not Included)
(1) Scheppach 8" Variable Speed Bench Grinder
(1) 36-Grit Grinding Wheel
(1) 60-Grit Grinding Wheel