SculpWood Paste is a spreadable, permanent, 100% waterproof paste for filling smaller cracks and surface defects in rot-damaged wood and other porous materials. It spreads easily, and won't sag, drag or pull. Can be used indoors and out, and is ideal for repairing window sills, porch railings and moldings with weather and rot damage. The paste is an excellent companion for SculpwoodPutty (43812, sold separately), which is used to fill and rebuild larger voids. For the strongest repair, and the best resistance to further rot, use both SculpWoodPutty and Sculpwood Paste with System Three RotFix (23249, sold separately), alow viscosity wood sealer and consolidant.
- SculpWood Paste is a 2-component, solvent-free, epoxy resin.
- Soft spackle-like consistency is exceptionally easy to spread.
- Easily fills fine cracks, splits, nail holes and gouges so that, once painted, they are indistinguishable from the surrounding wood.
- Superior bond strength to almost any porous material.
- Permanent and 100% waterproof.
- Will not swell, shrink or crack with age.
- Convenient 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Cures quickly.
- Easily sanded, and accepts paint, screws and nails.
- Most commonly used in conjunction with SculpWood Putty and RotFix (43812 and 23249, sold separately).
- For interior and exterior use