Like the classic Sensaphone, the Sensaphone 400 will call you by dialing up to four phone numbers when its sensors detect abnormal conditions (i.e. temperature dips or spikes, leaking water, intrusions, etc.). The new system -- a direct replacement of the Sensaphone Cottage Sitter -- incorporates the features of the Cottage Sitter to take remote monitoring one giant leap forward with the ability to control the thermostat by phone. Now you can set the temperature hours before you arrive, ensuring that the house is comfortable and cozy from the moment you walk in the door. While the Sensaphone 400 comes with a plug-in AC power supply, six size "C" alkaline batteries (not included) are required for battery backup.
The Sensaphone 400 also allows you to customize the voice message to describe each alarm. Never worry about someone tying up the phone line with the new line seize feature that automatically disconnects any extension phones to make the alarm phone call.
- Fully-programmable, environmental monitoring system that offers extensive on-site and remote monitoring capability
- Calls up to 4 phone numbers to notify of abnormal conditions
- 24 hour battery backup in event of power failure with notification
- Simple to install, program and operate; no changes to standard electrical or telephone service is required
- Built in microphone for live onsite listen-in monitoring
- Manufacturer: Sensaphone
It Contacts You If Something Goes Wrong
With a built-in temperature sensor, microphone and an AC power failure sensor, this system has the ability to call four phone numbers and report the conditions with voice-synthesized English if temperatures go above or below certain levels, if a smoke alarm or security system siren goes off, or if there's a power failure (if the system is backed up with a battery). You can also call your vacation home at any time to obtain a status report, or to listen in to on-site sounds, for total peace of mind.
The system can also be expanded with up to three additional status sensors to detect other conditions of your choice, so long as the sensors use normally-open or normally-closed contacts. These can include:
- Water Sensors (to see if there's flooding in the basement)
- Wind Sensors (to get an idea of what the surfing conditions are at the beach house)
- Rain Sensors (in case you want to postpone the trip until a dryer weekend)
- Freeze Sensors (in case you want an idea of what the snow conditions are like for your snowboarding trip)
- Temperature Sensor Just like the one built into the Sensaphone® so you can monitor additional temperature-sensitive areas of the property
- Smoke Detector (for an instant alert in the event of a fire)
Remote Thermostat Control
The Sensaphone 400 remote thermostat feature even lets you control the thermostat with a phone call, which is great for getting the vacation home to your preferred temperature hours before you arrive. And if you forget to turn the thermostat down before you leave, you can easily do it from any phone, wherever you are. The Sensaphone 400 works with most standard thermostats or set-back thermostats. Thermostats are sold separately. The relay outputs are controlled by a low-voltage relay that can handle 30V AC/DC up to 1 Amp (max).
Versatile Dial-Out Capabilities
Easy Control Access
- FGD-0400 Sensaphone (4 Input/ 4 Dialout)
- AC Power Adaptor
|Manufacturer Part Number||70050|