Looking for the perfect finishing touch for all of your designs? Combine this piece with others from Series 200 to assemble a customized column that is sure to add elegance to any number of projects. Select this Center Spindle during Step 3 in creating a column.
Create-A-Column 5 Step System
- Determine the maximum width of the fill space. This will determine which series you will be using.
- Series 100 - Fill width of 1-7/8" or wider
- Series 125 - Fill width of 1-1/2" or wider
- Series 150 - Fill width of 2-1/2" or wider
- Series 200 - Fill width of 3" or wider
- Series 250 - Fill width of 3-1/2" or wider
- Decide on the style of End Block, Capital or Finial
- Decide on the style of Spindle
- Decide on the style of Half Round and choose 48" or 96" long
- Decide on the species of wood you will be using: Hard Maple, Cherry, Red Oak, Pine, Hickory or Alder
- Width: 1-7/16"
- Thickness: 3-1/2"
- Height: 2-7/8"
- Unfinished wood