Learn and benefit from the experience of veteran craftspeople who open up their shops to you.
- The Quest for Shop Space
- Walls, Ceilings, and Floors
- Electricity and Lighting
- Heating and Ventilation
- Equipping Your Shop
- Shop Layout
- Benches and Work Areas
- Storing Tools, Lumber, and Supplies
- Dust Collection and Compressed Air
- Shop Safety
- Written by Sandor Nagyszalanczy.
- Nagyszalanczy is a professional furniture designer, freelance writer, photographer, and tool consultant. A custom furniture builder for more than 25 years, he is a five-time winner of the Golden Hammer award for excellence in home and workshop writing.
- 240 pages.
Setting Up Shop Preview
|Manufacturer Part Number||9781561588381|
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|
5 Review(s)View All
Best shop bookPosted November 7, 2014
ExcellentPosted September 28, 2014
Very helpfulPosted September 28, 2014