Enjoy soft and silent self-closing action on corner cabinet doors. Unlike other soft-close models, these premium hinges have a built-in decelerating system that stays out of sight under an attractive, integral cap. Unprecedented three-way cam adjustability allows for simple and precise door alignment. And with no add-on parts, installation is a breeze. Self-lubricating, for a 45° corner application with a 110° opening capacity. Bright nickel-plated steel.
- Soft and silent self-closing action
- Built-in decelerating system
- Three-way cam adjustability
- Self-lubricating, for a 45° corner application with a 110° opening capacity
- Bright nickel-plated steel
- Cup diameter: 35 mm
- Cup depth: 13.5mm
- Nylon gear
This hinge is compatible with the JIG IT® Hinge Plate Template A #50375 (Sold Separately) for faster, more precise installation.
Note:The included spacer applies to situations where drilling a 13.5 mm cup hole risks boring through the face of the door (e.g. if the door's thickness is reduced by a profiled edge). It adds 1.2 mm of space "above" the surface of the door, allowing for a shallower cup hole while maintaining proper hinge function.
- Silentia Frameless Soft-Closing 45° Corner Hinges
- (2) 0 mm screw-on mounting plates
- (2) Symmetrical steel screw-covering caps
- (8) Screws
- (1) Instruction sheet and installation template
- (1) Spacer (description below)