Sjoberg's Smart Vise is a portable, practical work-holding solution that brings the versatility of a tail vise to almost any setting. Clamp it to a set of sawhorses, a picnic table, a shop stand - almost any stable surface - and you get an instant woodworking vise, complete with a short row of dog holes. The included bench dogs feature flat faces, which pivot to align themselves with odd-shaped objects. Because of this, the Smart Vise also works great as a carving vise. It offers three mounting options: dowels for drop-in ease, clamps for a firmer connection, and screws for the ultimate in stability. Jaws open to 4-1/2".
- The Sjobergs Smart Vise measures 14-1/4" x 14-1/4" when the vise is closed.
- 1" thick MDF top with melamine coating for stability and easy glue removal.
- Vise jaws open to 4-1/2".
- Standard 3/4" round dog holes for optimum clamping versatility.
- Includes (4) plastic bench dogs.
- Three mounting options: dowels, screws and clamps.
- Clamps not included.
|Manufacturer Part Number||995-7000|
|Style||Clamp on Vise|
(1) Sjobergs Smart Vise
(4) Plastic Bench Dogs
(1) Hardware Pack