The Hobby Version is furniture design software that you can use to create 3D models of your woodworking projects. It is the same as the Professional version in terms of concept: working with 3D virtual boards, built in woodworking functions, and ease of use. However this version has been scaled back to fit into the budget of the hobby woodworkers.
The Professional Version is an advanced woodworking design software package. Produce better looking proposals, more detailed shaping of board edges, better looking 3D renderings, detailed shop reports, drawings, and material layouts.
- Allows you to compete more effectively
- Involve prospects with proposal preparation
- Take hours off your proposal preparation time
- Increase the professionalism of your proposals and bids
- Automatically generate parts lists, cutting layouts, purchase lists, and drawings
- Reduce mistakes and minimize material waste
- View the full tutorial video for tips and tricks to help you navigate through a wide variety of project tasks within the software.
Three Simple Steps to Start Using SketchList 3D:
Step 1: Download and install the FREE 14 Day Trial. Make sure your MAC meets the Minimum System Requirements below:
- Operating System: OSX 10.6, OSX 10.7
- CPU Processor: Intel x86 Compatible
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB
- Video: DirectX 9 Compatible
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
- Internet Connection: Required for Registration/Updates
Step 3: When you complete the checkout process, you will be sent an activation code via e-mail (typically the same day). To enter your code, click on the "HELP" tab and select "Enter License Key". Enter your Activation Key to activate the full version (Hobby or Pro).