As their name implies, FastCap Skins HD Work Gloves fit much like a second skin. Light, thin and breathable, they provide excellent tactile feedback for detail-oriented, high-dexterity tasks. The palms and fingertips are coated with a rugged, textured latex rubber for grip and durability, and feature excellent snag, cut, puncture and abrasion resistance. If desired, you can even snip off the fingertips of one or more fingers for maximum dexterity while still affording plenty of protection-the material will not unravel. The gloves are ideal for oily, wet and dusty conditions, and for any task where your fingers need some additional protection, such as sanding, carving, and handling rough lumber. Rugged seamless design stands up to repeated washings and dries quickly.
- Palms and fingertips are coated with a rugged, textured latex rubber for grip and durability.
- Light and breathable material conform to the shape of your hand.
- Fingertips of the gloves can be snipped off for maximum dexterity, while still protecting most of your hand.
- Ideal for oily, wet and dusty conditions.
- Seamless design for durability under rugged use.
1 Review(s)View All
SKINS WORK GLOVESPosted December 15, 2013