- Ideal for anyone who wants to open the garage without a remote or without walking through the house
- You set the code yourself in three easy steps
- Works with all garage door openers
- Manufacturer: Domino Engineering
Simply enter the code, and the keypad stays disarmed for 20 seconds after a correct code is entered, to allow you to stop or reverse the garage door with one keystroke. Backlighting allows convenient operation in the dark and a flip-up cover provides weather protection. At just 0.6" thick and 5" high, this is one of the most compact surface-mount combination keypads we've found.
To prevent someone from trying to guess your code, the keypad shuts off for one minute after five wrong entries have been entered. Furthermore, the signal transmitted from the keypad to the control unit is coded. Cutting or shorting the wires from the keypad will not open the door. Easy to install with two screws. Uses standard four conductor phone cable with modular handset plugs (mini-modular). Control unit can usually replace the existing push button. It's also battery-powered so no additional electrical wiring is required. Uses a 1-amp dry contact relay for a 0.3 to 3.5 second activation.
- One Slimline Hardwired Combination Garage Door Keypad
|Manufacturer Part Number||7459|