If you need to trim a precise amount of wood off of doors and large panels, this kit will save you a lot of tedious setups and backaches. The kit uses a razor-sharp shear-cutting bit along with different bearing combinations to remove exactly 1/16", 1/8", or 3/16" of material in just two router passes-all without a straightedge! No need to strain your back lifting and balancing a large panel on top of a jointer. Instead, you bring the tool to the material. The kit includes one carbide router bit and five bearings to set up the various depths of cut. The bit can also be used as a double-bearing flush trim bit, as two bearings are included for that purpose. Capable of trimming stock up to 1" thick. Click the "Videos" tab to see how this kit will save you time!
A larger version of the same kit is available separately (26841) for trimming stock up to 2" thick.
Small Bit Kit includes the following:
- One 3/4" diameter bit with 1" long cutter and a 1/2" shank
- Two 3/4" bearings for flush trimming
- Three single bearings (5/8", 1/2", and 3/8" in diameter) for trimming 1/16", 1/8", and 3/16"
|Bit Type||Flush Trim|
Large Trim Router Bit Kit, 3/4" Diameter x 1" Carbide Height, for up to 1" Thick Material
(1) Flush Trim Bit with Top-Mounted Bearing
(4) Interchangeable Bottom-Mounted Bearings
(1) Hex Wrench