- Connects to a hardwired security system for an incredible degree of fire protection
- Self-diagnosing feature alerts you if any maintenance is required
- Triggers a loud 85dB siren AND sends an alarm signal to your security system
- Activated by smoke or fast-rising temperatures
- Manufacturer: GE Security
This life-safety device is designed to be hardwired via 4-conductor cable to a monitored or standalone security system. When it detects smoke, it triggers a loud 85dB audible siren and sends an alarm condition to the control panel. If the security system is monitored by a third-party monitoring company, security personnel can summon the local fire department to respond. It's the perfect way to protect your house whether you're away from home or sleeping soundly.
This unit should be connected to a home security system as the last smoke detector of a multi-detector zone. This is important because if power is lost to one of the smoke detectors on the zone, and no power supervision relay is installed, the security control panel will still "see" the end-of-the-line resistor and would not indicate trouble. But this smoke detector eliminates that problem, ensuring that you'll be alerted to maintenance requirements before it's too late.
- Smoke and Heat Detector with End-of-Line Relay
|Manufacturer Part Number||7309|