- Solar-powered light needs no electricity
- Solar panel can be placed up to 15 feet from the halogen light
- Light turns on automatically when motion is detected
- Manufacturer: Maxsa Innovations
Set the solar panel up on your roof or a high, sunlit wall. The sun will charge the internal solar batteries that power the motion-sensor light, which can be mounted up to 15 feet away, thanks to the included cord that connects it to the solar panel. When it detects movement, this solar-powered motion-sensor light will turn on instantly, staying on for the length of time you specify.
This rectangular light measures 7 1/2" x 4 1/2". A round, LED motion-sensor light is also available.
- Solar panel mounting bracket
- Adjustable support
- 15-foot cable
- Solar panel
- Main battery unit
- Transparent light cover
- 10-watt halogen bulb
- PIR motion sensor
- Mounting hardware
|Manufacturer Part Number||740123|