- Solid brass corner strap.
- Polished finish.
- Actual dimensions: 2-1/16" x 2-1/16" x 3/4".
- Sold singly.
Installation and Care Instructions:
- Measure and mark hole fixings with a pencil, preferably onto a strip of masking tape that will help to steady the drill.
- Drill a pilot hole as a lead for the wood screw.
- Remember, the included wood screws are made of brass so never overtighten or attempt to drive without a pilot hole, as this can cause them to break off in the wood.
- Occasional use of a damp cloth, and the use of quality wax polish is recommended to maintain the lustre.