To replace the battery:
- 1.Slide the tip of a utility kife or other thin bladed knife between the edge of the clock face bezel and the brass housing. CAUTION: Be careful not to scratch the case surface with the blade.
- 2.With a slight twist of the blade the face will pop out of the brass case.
- 3.Pull off the rubber ring surrounding the insert
- 4.To remove the back of the case slip the tip of the knife between the brass housing of the clock face and the steel back
- 5.Replace the battery with a SR626SW or equivalent
- 6.Snap cover back in place, replace the rubber ring and reinstall into the housing.
6 Review(s)View All
Very nice looking item, however,should add...Posted May 13, 2009
I will agree with the customer...Posted August 9, 2009
Nice product that I used for...Posted February 25, 2011