This Square Carbide Mini Turning Tool from Rockler features a replaceable and rotatable cutter that eliminates the hassle and downtime of sharpening. Simply rotate the carbide cutter for a fresh, sharp edge, and replace it once all available edges have grown dull. The solid carbide cutter also stays sharp for longer when compared with steel, giving you a much longer useful life. Shaft features a flattened back for stability when using the tool rest. The handles are made of solid ash encased with a thick, molded rubber end for an enhanced grip and reduced fatigue.
- Ideal profile for flat or convex areas on spindles and pen turnings.
- Diameter of square cutter is 3/8".
- Total overall length of Mini Turning Tool is approximately 13-1/2".
- Ash handles are 9-1/2" long from the butt of the handle to the top of the stainless steel ferrule.
- Length of the shaft is approximately 4".
- Ash handles are coated with a soft, grippy rubber for a secure, effortless grip and excellent ergonomics.
- Note: carbide cutters are not interchangeable between the different tools.
Also Available from Rockler:
(1) Mini Carbide Turning Tool with Square Cutter
1 Review(s)View All
Works good butPosted March 2, 2014