Whether it ends up holding your morning coffee or a fresh bouquet of flowers, this Stainless Steel Insert is a great way to show off your turning skills, as well as that chunk of prized figured wood you've been saving. It's an ideal project for mid-level to experienced turners, and will help hone your spindle turning and hollowing skills. Use a solid blank, or experiment with stave construction - when you turn your own mug, the choice is yours.Technical Details:
- Stainless Steel Turning Insert holds 16 oz. of liquid.
- Use as a mug insert or as a vase insert.
- Insert measures 6-3/8" tall.
- Diameter at rim is 3-5/16".
- Diameter at base is 2-3/16".
- Minimum blank size: 3-5/8"W x 3-5/8"W x 7"H.
- Wood blank sold separately.