These HSS standard brad point bits are ideal for doweling and other precision hole boring in softwood, hardwood and plywood. You'll get a clean cut without tear-out!
All bits are precision-ground high speed steel (HSS). With angled cutting spurs that cut quickly and produce a clean, precise diameter hole. Also available in metric sizes.
- Precision-ground High Speed Steel keeps sharp edges longer, resisting wear and overheating
- Center brad point provides exact, instant centering and guides the bit through the cut
- Angled cutting spurs cut quickly and produce clean, precise diameter holes in any type of wood.
- Side cutting edges have relieved backs to reduce friction and produce smooth side-walls
- Wide, smooth flutes give quick ejecting of wood chips
17 Review(s)View All
Perfect sized holes in walnut to...Posted March 5, 2010
The product was just what I...Posted April 2, 2009
Gave me a perfect hole to...Posted November 1, 2008