This kit contains all the essential tooling you need to start turning custom pens. Includes 3 pen blanks (Bloodwood, Bubinga and Olivewood), 3 gold-plated hardware kits with twist mechanisms, 7mm mandrel with knurled nut and #2 Morse Taper, 7mm bushings, a 7mm Brad Point Drill Bit, a 1 oz. bottle of CA Glue, a Pen Mill for truing up all mating surfaces and a storage case with 28 adjustable compartments.
- One Bloodwood Pen Blank.
- One Bubinga Pen Blank.
- One Olivewood Pen Blank.
- (3) 7mm Pen Hardware Kits.
- 7mm mandrel with knurled nut and #2 Morse Taper.
- 7mm bushings.
- 7mm Brad Point Drill Bit.
- 1 oz. bottle of CA Glue.
- Pen Mill (2-piece design. 3/16" threaded shank, 1/2" end mill, 1/4" clean-out shaft. Includes Allen wrench for interchanging "end mill" component.)
- Plano Storage Case with 28 adjustable compartments.
14 Review(s)View All
Making my first pen! This kit...Posted August 24, 2013
This was my first venture into...Posted December 27, 2010
This is an excellent way to...Posted June 6, 2010