- 5.3 quart reservoir with built-in heating element heats the inside of your steam box to 212°
- 10' long steam hose allows you to position your steam box in a safe position off the floor
8 Review(s)View All
Nice Steamer-easy solutionsPosted November 30, 2014
1. Use a section of 6" or 8" steel HVAC ducting for long items to steam, elevate one end slightly and a drain on the low end. End caps work great.
2. Use distilled water and recycle (from the drain above) to avoid mineral build ups on the heating coil.
3. Give a quick spritz of warm water to the parts as you remove them as the steam/water in the wood will evaporate very quickly, otherwise.
4. Use care when opening for steam escaping.
I built a smaller version of your steam box and it all works fine.Posted November 13, 2014
Works greatPosted December 9, 2013