- Can be installed with screwdriver, threaded insert wrench or threaded insert power drive tool.
- Rugged steel construction.
- Can be used for wood/wood joints, or wood/non-wood joints.
- Brad point drill recommended for drilling pilot hole.
- To install, simply drill a pilot hole slightly narrower than threaded insert body.
11 Review(s)View All
8-32 pilot hole should say 9/32...Posted November 21, 2011
I bought both the 1/4-20 and...Posted May 3, 2011
I have used these in the...Posted April 10, 2011