- Simple alignment: Just one nut will adjust the conveyor parallel to the sanding head.
- Indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 19", the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless sanding of wide boards.
- Easy height adjustments: Thrust bearing below handle and nut above it prevents drum from moving out of set position while sanding. No backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism, allowing easier and smoother height adjustments.
- Extra-wide 22" conveyor properly supports stock over 19" wide.
- Drum will never go "out of alignment". Drum carriage is bolted to the base, preventing any movement or alignment issues.
- INTELLISAND™ Technology automatically adjusts conveyor speed based on load, preventing gouging, damaging or burning stock, providing consistent finish even with varying grain pattern and density, and greatly increasing abrasive planing and dimensioning speed.
- Precision-flattened steel conveyor bed is reinforced with four steel cross sections for no "flex" in conveyor, guaranteeing flatness to less than .010" across the width of the sander.
- Abrasive conveyor belt offers the best grip for raw wood, giving you the ability to accommodate stock that is very short or thin.
- Patented abrasive attachment system effectively tensions the abrasive wraps, preventing loose or overlapping abrasives.
- Easiest access to abrasive fastening system of any drum sander. Extra wide space to access fasteners to eliminate need for special tools.
- Self-cooling drum prevents overheating and extends abrasive life.
- Tension rollers are adjustable for height and hold down pressure, eliminating snipe.
- Metal dust cover is formed to shape of drum for optimum dust extraction.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for strength, rigidity and reduced vibration.
|Manufacturer Part Number||71938-D|
2 Review(s)View All
Great buyPosted December 3, 2014
great sanderPosted April 29, 2014