Make quick, easy work of large-scale production sanding and get remarkably smooth, consistent results with this SuperMax 37'' Dual Drum Sander. Equipped with a continuous-duty 5HP 208-230V three-phase motor, it can handle pieces up to 37" wide and 12" thick.
Shown with SuperMax Caster Set - Sold Separately (1004534), SuperMax ProScale® DRO - Sold Separately (1004533) and SuperMax Rack'N Roll - Not Included.
Exceptional SuperMax Features
SandSmart Control: Automatically adjusts conveyor speed based on load
- Prevents gouging, damaging or burning stock
- Provides consistent finish even with varying grain pattern and density
- Greatly increases abrasive planing and dimensioning speed
Flatness Guarantee: Precision-flattened steel conveyor bed reinforced with
four steel cross sections for no “flex” in conveyor, guaranteeing flatness to less than .010" across the width of the sander
Abrasive conveyor belt offers the best grip for raw wood, giving you the ability to accommodate stock that is much shorter or thinner
Patented Abrasive Attachment System effectively tensions the abrasive wraps, preventing loose abrasive and overlap
Easiest access to abrasive fastening system of any drum sander! Machine design includes additional space around abrasive, eliminating the need for special tools.
Self-cooling drum prevents overheating and extends abrasive life
- Drum ball bearing are sealed and permanently lubricated
- Cast stand, zinc-plate steel bed, centerless ground column tubes
- Maximum Width: 37''
- Minimum Length: 3-1/2'' double drum
- Maximum Thickness: 12''
- Minimum Thickness: 1/32''
Dimensions H x W x D: 43'' x 58'' x 31''
- Drum : Extruded aluminum 5'' x 37''
- Drum speed: 1740 RPM
- Dust Hood: Steel hood, hinged at back three (3) 4” vacuum ports, min. 1800 CFM recommended
- Ball Bearings (1"): 4, sealed and permanently lubricated
- Conveyor Motor : 100 in.-lb. torque, direct drive D.C. motor, infinitely variable 0-15 FPM
- Drive Motor (TEFC): 5 HP, 208-230V, 60HZ
- Power Requirements: 1 PH, 30 amp service; 3 PH 20 amp service
- Shipping Weight: 525lb