New and improved design features 2-1/4" high jaws - a half-inch higher than standard pipe clamps! Ideal for use with our exclusive Bench Block® Pipe Clamp Stabilizers (35359, sold separately) to provide a full 1" engagement with the workpiece on the lower clamp. Add Sure-Foot Plus® Clamp Pads (39897, sold separately) for added protection for your stock. 3/4" ID pipe sold separately.
- Extra-wide 2-1/2" foot provides exceptional stability and prevents tip-over during setup. It won't rock on uneven bench surfaces!
- Higher base raises the pipe 1-1/2" above table to allow for greater handle clearance, so you won't have to position clamp handle off the edge of a bench.
- Clamping face includes holes for mounting pads, cauls, jigs and specialty fixtures.
- Built-in clamp hook eliminates need to "clamp the clamp" when hanging on wall.
- Four-clutch-plate design provides secure, no-slip lock for the tail stock on standard 3/4" black pipe.
- Patent pending.
65 Review(s)View All
The clamps themselves are excellent and...Posted August 8, 2011
Clamps are very sturdy , like...Posted March 17, 2011
These are the best designed pipe...Posted February 8, 2011