New and improved design features 2-1/4" high jaws - a half-inch higher than standard pipe clamps! Ideal for use with our exclusive Bench Block® Pipe Clamp Stabilizers (35359, sold separately) to provide a full 1" engagement with the workpiece on the lower clamp. Add Sure-Foot Plus® Clamp Pads (39897, sold separately) for added protection for your stock. 3/4" ID pipe sold separately.
- Extra-wide 2-1/2" foot provides exceptional stability and prevents tip-over during setup. It won't rock on uneven bench surfaces!
- Higher base raises the pipe 1-1/2" above table to allow for greater handle clearance, so you won't have to position clamp handle off the edge of a bench.
- Clamping face includes holes for mounting pads, cauls, jigs and specialty fixtures.
- Built-in clamp hook eliminates need to "clamp the clamp" when hanging on wall.
- Four-clutch-plate design provides secure, no-slip lock for the tail stock on standard 3/4" black pipe.
- Patent pending.
- How to Make a Pipe Clamp Extension Table to Aid in Shop Project Glue-Ups
- Pipe Clamps a Cost Effective Method to Turn Black and Galvanized Pipes into Panel Glue-Up Supports
- Crank-handle Bar Clamps Make Projects Secure with Steel, Aluminum or Wood Bars
- Why Sure Foot Pipe Clamps?
- Get More Out of Your Pipe Clamps with Rockler Bench Blocks and the EZ-Clutch System
- EZ-Clutch Quick Release System Resolves Bar and Pipe Clamp Difficulty
68 Review(s)View All
Great pipe clampsPosted January 6, 2015
Very nicely madePosted April 24, 2014
The clamps themselves are excellent and...Posted August 8, 2011