Simply insert the 35mm cam-action locking plug into the door's hinge cup hole. To lock the plug in place, just rotate the pivoting arm so it's parallel to the door face. You can even easily adjust the plug for varying tolerances in 35mm bits using an Allen wrench (not included).
- Finish all sides at once - no need to wait and flip.
- A perfect application - no fingerprints or dents from nail-boards.
- With good air circulation on all sides of the door, your finish will dry faster.
- 35mm plug adjusts to accommodate varying tolerances in 35mm bits.
- Fits shallow 9mm deep cup holes and standard 13mm deep cup holes.
- Works with standard 3/4" ID pipe - the same stuff used in pipe clamps.
- Opening in hook is approximately 1-1/16" wide.
- Overall length is approximately 8-5/8" in closed position.
- Sold individually.
- Patent Pending.