|Hardware Type||Bed Rail Brackets|
- 90° bed rail brackets with safety lock feature.
- This is a surface mounted bed rail bracket.
- Screws to be used should be 32 #8 flat head screws and 4 #10 round head screws to the length necessary for your application.
- Round head screws are for locking each corner together.
- 90 degree Female Brackets are 5-1/4" x 3/4" x 1" (marked R & L)
- Male Brackets are 1-1/2" x 4-3/4".
- When the two brackets are connected together the overall width is 7/8" wide (includes width of L shape)
- Includes four bracket sets, enough for one bed.
- Screws not included.
65 Review(s)View All
Easy to use fastening systemPosted January 24, 2015
Just built a queen size bed...Posted March 26, 2012
Brackets are very easy to install...Posted February 12, 2012