Tablesaw CrossCut Sled
No more squinting at those tiny scales - this Crosscut Sled's large protractor scale lets you precisely tune your angles for air-tight miters and crosscuts. Easy-to-read 1/2° graduations and a hair-line indicator ensure error-free setups, while a heavy-duty aluminum fence, adjustable MDF fence face, and smooth-sliding components delivers versatile and precise operation.
CrossCut Sled Drop-Off Platform
This platform will provide true zero-clearance support on both sides of the blade for safe, splinter-free cuts. By keeping drop-off pieces from sagging at the end of the cut, it prevents them from splitting off unpredictably, and from getting jammed in the throat plate. Easy to use - just slide it into the miter track and lock in place with a single screw. Measures 10"W x 23-3/4"L x 1/2"Thick. MDF with melamine coating.
- 1/2" thick 23-3/4" x 23-3/4" MDF table with melamine coating.
- Easy-to-read 1/2° graduations and a hair-line indicator ensure error-free setups.
- Extra material allows you to cut the sled down to fit your saw perfectly.
- Right edge of sled functions as a zero-clearance chip breaker.
- Includes four 2' pieces of 3/4" wide self-adhesive low-friction tape for smooth sliding of the platform and fence.
- Aluminum fence measures 3"H x 25"L.
- MDF fence face measures 2-7/8"H x 27"L.
- MDF Fence face can be removed for replacement.
- Spring-loaded ball bearings in the miter bar have adjustable tension to eliminate slop.
- Adjustable 90° stop.
- Requires standard miter track 3/4" w x 3/8" deep