This is the recommended oil finish for oily woods such as Teak, Rosewood, Zebrawood, Monkeypod and many others. Unlike linseed oil and most other oil finishes, which become tacky when exposed to heat, Teak Oil penetrates the wood, dries hard and stays hard. Can only be shipped by UPS Ground to addresses within the continental United States.
Note: This product is not available in the Pasadena, Torrance Orange and Ontario stores due to AQMD VOC requirements
- May be applied over raw, stained, newly stripped or previously oiled wood surfaces.
- Use a stiff brush, clean rag or fine, nylon mesh pad.
- Uniformly "flood" the entire surface.
- Wait 5-10 minutes. If dry spots occur, reapply to achieve uniform wetness.
- After 30 minutes set time, wipe and lightly buff with a clean cloth.
- After 24 hours lightly buff with a clean cloth, then buff with extra-fine steel wool to achieve a uniform sheen.
|Manufacturer Part Number||B700-1416|
|Dry Time||24 hrs|