Adjustable, replaceable heel lets you safely push different wood thicknesses on the table saw - as seen on The New Yankee Workshop! Unlike wood push sticks, this unique safety tool has self-lubricating properties to reduce kickback from blade contact!
- Parallel guide rails on unit's underside and twin legs of heel allow Hand Guard to straddle the blade and keep fingers out of harm's way.
- Heel adjusts for wood thicknesses with locking positions of 1/8", 3/8", 5/8" and 7/8" depth.
- Heel also rotates into closed position for shaping operations.
- Comes "ready to rip" with one heel in the legs down ripp only position.
- Adjustable polypropylene heel with locking key points
|Manufacturer Part Number||HG0001|