No other book gives you such valuable information on the essential turning tool. Completely revised and updated, The Lathe Book is the comprehensive guide to woodturning machinery, incorporating the many innovations in the lathe and its accessories.
- Written by Ernie Conover
- Softcover, 8 X 10 in.
- 192 pages, with color photos and drawings
- Published 2001
- A complete guide to the machine and its accessories.
This book covers every aspect of the lathe, including how to choose one, how to select tools and accessories, how to maintain and repair the machine, and basic techniques. You will get:
- expert advice on choosing a lathe
- tips on maintaining a lathe for optimal performance
- easy-to-follow basic techniques that help build lathe skills
- more than 220 color photos and illustrations
-- Woodshop News
The Lathe Book
|Manufacturer Part Number||070541|
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|
|Topic||Lathes, Turning, Woodworking|
2 Review(s)View All
This is an excellent book for...Posted September 14, 2007
Overall, an excellent general introduction to...Posted October 13, 2008