- Note: Ripping thin strips requires the use of a zero-clearance insert, sold separately.
- The perfect tool for edging, inlay, bent laminations and more.
- Solid phenolic for durability.
- Low-profile miter track clamp locks in at any point along the miter track.
- Also works great on the bandsaw as a single-point fence for cutting curved slats in multiples.
- Adjusts from 1-3/8" away from your miter track to 5-11/16" away from your miter track, enough for the thinnest rips
- Measures 5-1/4"W x 8"L.
- The jig is stationary, while the fence is moved for each cut.
- Fits 3/4" W x 3/8" D Miter Tracks
117 Review(s)View All
Love itPosted January 11, 2015
The only problems I have using it aren't really related to the jig itself:
1. My fence is good, but I do have to make sure it's square (usually by pushing hard on the t-end to make the back side square up), and it's a little tricky to push the wood+fence left into the jig bearing while keeping it parallel to the blade. Not the jig's fault.
2. If the board you're cutting is bowed or tapered, you potentially end up jamming it between the jig and the fence during the cut. Also not the jig's fault, just something to watch out for.
Happy with Rockler as usual.
Easy to usePosted January 6, 2015
Works as advertisedPosted January 3, 2015