- Note: Ripping thin strips requires the use of a zero-clearance insert, sold separately.
- The perfect tool for edging, inlay, bent laminations and more.
- Solid phenolic for durability.
- Low-profile miter track clamp locks in at any point along the miter track.
- Also works great on the bandsaw as a single-point fence for cutting curved slats in multiples.
- Adjusts from 1-3/8" away from your miter track to 5-11/16" away from your miter track, enough for the thinnest rips
- Measures 5-1/4"W x 8"L.
- The jig is stationary, while the fence is moved for each cut.
- Fits 3/4" W x 3/8" D Miter Tracks
105 Review(s)View All
In Love!Posted August 25, 2014
I loved it at the table saw, but then I used it at the bandsaw and considered leaving my husband for it. Paired with my Kreg bandsaw fence, I can cut veneer so thin that it might as well be paper. Like doing bent lamination? BUY THIS!
Thin Rips the Right WayPosted February 1, 2014
My neighbor decided he wanted to...Posted June 1, 2013