- Note: Ripping thin strips requires the use of a zero-clearance insert, sold separately.
- The perfect tool for edging, inlay, bent laminations and more.
- Solid phenolic for durability.
- Low-profile miter track clamp locks in at any point along the miter track.
- Also works great on the bandsaw as a single-point fence for cutting curved slats in multiples.
- Adjusts from 1-3/8" away from your miter track to 5-11/16" away from your miter track, enough for the thinnest rips
- Measures 5-1/4"W x 8"L.
- The jig is stationary, while the fence is moved for each cut.
- Fits 3/4" W x 3/8" D Miter Tracks
108 Review(s)View All
Really nicePosted December 14, 2014
Consistent stripsPosted November 1, 2014
Neatest little tool I've gotPosted September 2, 2014