- Note: Ripping thin strips requires the use of a zero-clearance insert, sold separately.
- The perfect tool for edging, inlay, bent laminations and more.
- Solid phenolic for durability.
- Low-profile miter track clamp locks in at any point along the miter track.
- Also works great on the bandsaw as a single-point fence for cutting curved slats in multiples.
- Adjusts from 1-3/8" away from your miter track to 5-11/16" away from your miter track, enough for the thinnest rips
- Measures 5-1/4"W x 8"L.
- The jig is stationary, while the fence is moved for each cut.
- Fits 3/4" W x 3/8" D Miter Tracks
106 Review(s)View All
Neatest little tool I've gotPosted September 2, 2014
In Love!Posted August 25, 2014
I loved it at the table saw, but then I used it at the bandsaw and considered leaving my husband for it. Paired with my Kreg bandsaw fence, I can cut veneer so thin that it might as well be paper. Like doing bent lamination? BUY THIS!
Thin Rips the Right WayPosted February 1, 2014