- Triangular blade measures 2" on each side.
- Use the triangular shavehook for stripping paint and varnish from flat wooden surfaces and edges.
- Teardrop blade is 2-3/4"L x 1-3/8"W at its widest part with 2-1/4" sharpened area on each side.
- Combination blade is 1-1/8" curve cutter and 1-3/16" cove cutter, vee blade area 1-7/8" x 1-3/4". Short flat area is 7/8".
- Use the teardrop and combination shavehooks for concave, convex and shaped surfaces such as moldings.
- Blade should be perpendicular to the surface and drawn toward you.
- Ergonomic, comfortable grip handle.
9 Review(s)View All
Great shave hook!Posted October 13, 2014
This is a great tool. I...Posted October 21, 2011
Great product.I thought it was one...Posted July 3, 2011