- For use with the TrueCoat® Pro Fine Finish Sprayer only (44853, sold separately).
- Reversible design makes it easy to clear clogs.
- 308 tip is for thin stains, has a 6" fan width, and a 0.008" orifice.
- 310 tip is for medium lacquers and clear finishes, has a 10" fan width, and a 0.010" orifice.
- 412 tip is for heavy enamels, has an 8" fan width, and a 0.012" orifice.
- To determine the width of the spray pattern for any given Graco tip, multiply the first digit of the tip # by 2. So the 515 tip will have a 10" fan width when sprayed 12" from the surface. The 308 tip will have a 6" fan width.
- The 2nd and 3rd digits of the tip # represent the size of the orifice in thousandths of an inch. So the 515 tip has a 0.015" orifice. The 308 tip has a 0.008" orifice.
- With use, paint sprayer tips will gradually wear out, and you will see the fan pattern become narrower. Replace worn tips when fan width is reduced by 25% to minimize material waste and maintain an even spray pattern.