For use with the TrueCoat® Pro II Sprayer only (45121, sold separately). TrueCoat Pro Reverse-A-Clean Spray Tips are a uniquely designed tip and guard combination that is optimized for use with ProSpray technology. RAC tips have two positions: when the lever is pointed forward, the tip is in the spray position, when pointed backwards, it is in the unclog position. TrueCoat Pro Tips are available in narrow and wide fan sizes for thin to heavy, unthinned material.
- For use with the TrueCoat® Pro II Sprayer only (45121, sold separately).
- Reversible design makes it easy to clear clogs.
- 311 Tip is for thin stains and semi-transparent stains, has a 6" fan width, and a 0.011" orifice.
- 515 tip is for medium materials such as enamels, solid stains and thin interior latex paints, has a 10" fan width, and a 0.015" orifice.
- To determine the width of the spray pattern for any given Graco tip, multiply the first digit of the tip # by 2. So the 515 tip will have a 10" fan width when sprayed 12" from the surface. The 308 tip will have a 6" fan width.
- The 2nd and 3rd digits of the tip # represent the size of the orifice in thousandths of an inch. So the 515 tip has a 0.015" orifice. The 308 tip has a 0.008" orifice.
- With use, paint sprayer tips will gradually wear out, and you will see the fan pattern become narrower. Replace worn tips when fan width is reduced by 25% to minimize material waste and maintain an even spray pattern.