- Provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set to reduce clamp time.
- Develops a bond stronger than the wood itself.
- Excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes.
- Sets fast, sands easily and resists moisture.
- Dark color ideal for use on darker woods.
- Unaffected by lacquers, varnish & sealers.
- Easy clean-up with water, non-toxic & non-flammable.
- Recommended for interior use only.
Innovative Rockler Gluing Accessories (Sold Separately):
Rockler Glue Applicator Set: All your gluing needs in one versatile, easy-to-clean kit! Includes 8 oz. Glue Bottle with Standard Spout, Silicone Brush Applicator, Glue Roller, Mortise Applicator, Funnel, and Centering Attachment. All attachments thread onto Titebond 16 oz. (pint) and 32 oz. (quart) bottles.
Rockler Silicone Glue Brush: Finally, a glue brush that you'll never have to throw away! This brush features silicone bristles that are easy to wash with water, and quickly shed dried glue for long-lasting service.
Rockler Silicone Mini Glue Brush: Same convenient features as the larger brush, but is easier to use in tight spaces and even features a dropper tip to dispense glue into dowel holes.
3 Review(s)View All
Very good productPosted October 3, 2014
Fast dry. Stronger than the wood...Posted July 20, 2012
Yep, it is Titebond II with...Posted March 6, 2009