- Slow set times allow you to complete complex assemblies
- Allows 15 minutes of open time
- Particularly useful in edge and face gluing and curved railings and other assemblies that require more time to align
- Develops a bond stronger than the wood itself
- Excellent sandability
- May be used on all wood species as well as particleboard, MDF, plywood and other porous materials
- Provides a translucent glue line
- Titebond II is also weatherproof and ideal for exterior applications
Innovative Rockler Gluing Accessories (Sold Separately):
Rockler Glue Applicator Set: All your gluing needs in one versatile, easy-to-clean kit! Includes 8 oz. Glue Bottle with Standard Spout, Silicone Brush Applicator, Glue Roller, Mortise Applicator, Funnel, and Centering Attachment. All attachments thread onto Titebond 16 oz. (pint) and 32 oz. (quart) bottles.
Rockler Silicone Glue Brush: Finally, a glue brush that you'll never have to throw away! This brush features silicone bristles that are easy to wash with water, and quickly shed dried glue for long-lasting service.
Rockler Silicone Mini Glue Brush: Same convenient features as the larger brush, but is easier to use in tight spaces and even features a dropper tip to dispense glue into dowel holes.